Saturday, August 29, 2015

Stamp A Faire 2015

So, today I was able to make a couple of cards for the Project Runway Stamp A Faire 2015 at Papertrey Ink.

Here is the first card for the Bridal Challenge...

I used a die plate and covered it with gold and clear sparkle embossing powder.  Then I gold embossed the sentiment from the Just a Kiss stamp set on vellum and cut out a banner shape.  Simple card but I think its pretty.




The second card is for the Pattern Challenge. I used pattern 3.  I used the Beautiful Brushstrokes stamp set for the flowers and the Think Big Favorites #16 stamp set for the sentiment.



Wink of Stella on top of the flowers!!!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, what lovely sparkle! I like how the gold and clear mix together so imperfectly in small sections! The colorful flowers in your pattern card are gorgeous! I love the sparkle; I almost thought they were embossed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Your kind words mean a lot to me.

      Delete