Thursday, August 13, 2015

A fall themed "Thinking of You"

Today's card was inspired by Papertrey Ink and all their new fall themed goodies this month.  For this card I die cut a leaf from some paper that I watercolored with some yellows, reds and oranges and then topped with some sparkles. I mounted the whole card on a patterned paper from the new Project Stamp-A-Faire kit, Mood Mix. The sentiment is embossed in gold and is from the Mini Blooms set.  I added some black hand "stitching" and some sequins to complete the card.





5 comments:

  1. Beautiful fall colours! Love that leaf with the embossed veins, too! (Where is that from?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The leaf die is from Lawn Fawn. Thanks for the kinds words!

      Delete
  2. Stunning card Lisa! I love that stitched leave and the shimmery gold sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Fall leaf is just beautiful...love the just subtle hints of color in it! :0)

    ReplyDelete