Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Embellished Notepads

Good Morning!  I'm sharing an idea inspired by Papertrey Inc. Monday challenge.  In the challenge, Melissa made mini notebooks.  I wanted to make something for the challenge, but I also wanted it to be something I would use.  SO...I decided to embellish some note pads that I have and use.  You probably have several of these lying around your house and you can also make them prettier and more fun to use as I did.

So here are the two notepads that I decided to embellish.


Then I just added some scrap paper that I had to the top front section.


Then I die cut some "flowers" from the button dies from Papertrey Inc and some leaves and hot glued them on the top.  And I used some stickles in the middle of the flowers.  I stamped a sentiment at the bottom as well as some flowers and leaves and Voila! The notepads were complete!



8 comments:

  1. These are so pretty and I love your take on the challenge!! I do have several of those exact notepads...they'd make great Christmas presents too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Leah! They are fast and fun to make and you are right they would make great gifts anytime!

      Delete
  2. Cute, cute! Love how you used existing notepads and embellished them...have a bunch that I should do that to! Thanks for the inspiration!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea, Lisa! I like how you just embellished notepads you already had and will use . The size is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous way to dress up those notepads! They're super cute and would whip up in minutes!! Such a good use for the button stacks too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those button flowers are adorable! Cute notepads. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm another one who loves that you made something truly useful with this idea. They're sweet and practical!

    ReplyDelete