Friday, October 23, 2015

PTI Focal Clusters

Hi Everyone!
It's been so long since I have written a post. But, hopefully I will get back into the swing of things and update you with some things I have been making lately.  Today I wanted to share a card I made for the Paper Trey Ink Monday Challenge.  I like their weekly challenges as it is fun to use stamps and dies in ways I might not have thought of before.  This week it was about making focal clusters.

Here is the card I made using the Petite places Sweet Shoppe and the Keep it Simple Anniversary stamp sets.


I put the sweet shoppe and bike on some thin craft foam just to give it some dimension.  For the trees I used a leaf die cut from American Crafts Maggie Holmes Confetti collection.  Then I used some sparkly black embossing powder for the sentiment.

Here is a side view. Isn't that pink, striped awing so cute? I love it!


Thanks for joining it!

5 comments:

  1. great card and focal cluster - and yes, that pink striped awning is the cutest!! thanks for playing make it monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute card, and I love your pink awning too! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, this is simply adorable! I love everything about it!! that pink striped awning and little tiny bicycle are both so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card makes me want to meet someone for coffee. Really like it. I agree, there's something about the striped awning, that it kind of reminds me of Paris. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete