Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Continuing on with the challenge Days 4,5 and 6

So here are my versions of "non-holiday" cards following Kristina Werner's ideas.


So for this card, based on Card 4 I used a digital stamp image by Birdie Brown and then I used a black background that I splattered with some white Tim Holtz distress stain. Then I changed the format a bit and added the sentiment to the bottom and use a snowflake on the side.  The sentiment inside says "Thank You".  The sentiment on the front is a die/ rubber stamp combo by Simon Says Stamp.  




For this card I wanted to make a long skinny card using one stamp set like Kristina's card 5.  So I used Paper Smooches Vogue Abode stamp set to make this card. And some red embossing for the sentiment and then colored some of the items in the scene with red accents.




For the final card I wanted to use the Perfect Pearls.  So I found this stamp that looks like a tag by Basic Grey called Nordic Holiday and then used a similar layout as Card 6.

No comments:

Post a Comment