Thursday, November 21, 2013

Cards 7, 8 and 9

So the challenge continues and it is fun for me to see what Kristina comes up with and then to make it similar but my own so for cards 7, 8 and 9 here we go….

This is card 7, almost exactly like Kristina's except for the sentiment.  The sentiment is from Paper trey Ink and the stamp is from Greeting Farm, Flirty Anya.

This one is also very similar to Kristina's card 8 but I used a snowflake border punch that I had by ek success.  The snowflakes were dies by Sizzix and I added some crystals to the middle.  I haven't added a sentiment yet… Not sure what I want this one to say yet.


And for card 9, I used the Simon Says Stamp set for the dots and the banner sentiment is also from them.  I really like this technique and I used it again to make a thank you card for a teacher!

No comments:

Post a Comment