Saturday, November 8, 2014

Friend scrapbook page

I have a 7X9 binder scrapbook from Basic Grey that I have been using for this year.  It's similar to a Project Life type of format. I have been working on our trip to Oregon to add to the album.  So I made a page inspired  Vilma Furstenberg and Irit Landgraf.


I started by cutting out some "frames" from my square and rectangle dies.  Then I cut out some leaves from iheartstudio on my silhouette.  Then I started mixing some paint and painted the frames and leaves. When the leaves were dry I added some gold accents with my gold Signo uniball pen.  Then I started playing around with the layout.  When the frame and leaves were all in position, I decided it needed more GOLD! So back the silhouette I went and cut out the word "friends" twice and glued it together.  Then I added some versamark and gold embossing powder. Before placing the word I decided to add some paint splatters.  Then I mounted the whole page on a Basic Grey paper from the Knee Highs collection.

1 comment: