Friday, September 26, 2014

Project life

When my son was born, I received a camera and took a roll of pictures, and then would I would get them developed and add them to a photo album.  Over the years, the photo albums started falling apart.  So, I ended up taking all of the pictures out of the albums and rubber banding them all together by year. Then I put them into a box with the intention of scrapbooking them, or something I thought would be more suitable.  Well, long story short I lost the box.  Then a few months ago I was moving my brother, and the house was almost empty.  I took one last look around and found my box of photos in a spare closet!

Now with 20 years of photos (that's A LOT of photos) I needed to think of something and scrapbooking them all would probably take me another 20 years!  Then I thought of project life.  I have never made a project life album, but I bought some supplies and went to work.

Then the thought occurred to me, that cards are very similar to project life cards.  So, I decided that I would make "mini" cards for my project life from my Simon Says Card Kits!!!!

So.... Here are a few of the cards.  These are so fun to make, watch out because it can be addictive!



All of these project life cards were made from the June 2014 Simon Says Stamp card kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment