Saturday, January 10, 2015

A wedding layout

 I am still taking the Art Class 2 class by Wilma Furstenberg at my own slow pace! This is a layout using the dot stencil cut out from my Silhouette Cameo and then painted with gold spray paint.
I also used last months Studio Calico scrapbook kit to make the flowered embellishments.  I cut up a cratepaper flowered paper and then I layered some of the flowers and added some glitter.  They came out so pretty I think!  It gets kind of addictive making them so you will see that I made another page with them.


I am starting a new scrapbook and on one page I have a 12 X 12 layout and then on the other page I use a Project Life pocket page to add more journaling and more pictures that correspond.  This has worked very well for me...

Here you can see an example of the two page layout!  I use items that I already have along with my Studio Calico scrapbook kit and my Simon Says Stamp kits!

No comments:

Post a Comment