Friday, January 2, 2015

A painted canvas layout

Hi there! It's been a little while since I have posted anything but, I have been busy making things.  I have started a project life album that is documenting my husband and I. And I am also trying out the traditional project life for this year by starting to document each week.  So, for each spread I have a 12X12 scrapbook page and then on the other side I have the project life pockets with pictures and journaling that corresponds. I have this same layout for my husband/wife album and the weekly album.  I guess we will see how it goes.

Today, I wanted to share a painted canvas layout from the Wilma Furstenberg Art Class 2 workshop that I purchased from her store.


So, on a piece of canvas I painted the ombre colors over a wash of gesso. Once it dried I tore the canvas into one inch strips and numbered them so that I could put them on the page in the correct order.  Then I placed the picture with photo corners and created a embellishment side with coordinating items.  Here are a couple more close-ups.


I hope you enjoyed and I will be back soon with some more pictures of my projects.  They are all made I just have to sit down and take the pictures.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment