Friday, April 22, 2016

Faux Brush Lettering

Hi Everyone,
Today I'm sharing a card I made for PaperTrey Ink's Make it Monday challenge #246. I used the Wet Paint stamp set for the Thanks. I used distress inks to color the Thanks. I used Tumbled Glass, Shaded Lilac and Seedless Preserves for the watercoloring.  Then I used some watercolors to make splatters.  For the bouquet I used the Fresh Floral Wrap-ups set.  Then I topped everything with some Wink of Stella to give a nice shimmer and I added a few enamel dots. The card edge was made from a die Stitched borders from Pretty Pink Posh.


A close-up of the lettering and dots.

 In this photo you can see some of the Wink of Stella shimmer!

5 comments:

  1. Love the watercolouring on your bouquet & sentiment

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty card! Love your faux brush stroke lettering and the splatters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous watercoloring, Lisa, and love your brush-stroked sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very pretty! Your watercolor lettering is dreamy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card makes me feel good! Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete