Saturday, May 23, 2015

Third times a charm

I have been making LO (layouts) from a class I'm taking given by Wilna Furstenberg on Craftsy. This is a great class and so inspiring! I made two other LO from the original layout in class, using the stencil and the rest of the pieces so here is LO #3.  At the end, I will show all three layouts.


For this LO, I used the words cut out from the stencil and watercolored them.  To make them stand out more I placed them on some patterned paper by Studio Calico.  On the white background paper I used some spray mist and splatters by Heidi Swapp called blush. Then I used some picture frames on top inspired from this blog post by Wilna. Then I added some embellishments to finish.

Here are some close-ups


To watercolor the words I used my Gansai Tambi set and then put a nice white sparkle on top also from the set.  These are such beautiful and easy watercolors to use.  I love them and they are worth the investment... At least I think so, hee hee! :)


Here are all three layouts.  This shows how much fun and how different your layouts can be from a single starting point.  I love that! It just makes thing so easy and I think the results are lovely!



Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment