Sunday, March 15, 2015

Yellow and sunny

This cheerful layout is based on the Color Theory class that I am taking through Studio Calico, taught by my favorite Wilna Furstenberg.  I originally started this layout before theclass started.  I was going to use the bright yellow and white flowered patterned paper from my Studio Calico scrapbook kit on the bottom.  But I just couldn't make it stand out well enough.  So, I tried plan B and used a cut file and an embellishment cluster like Wilna and I love it!!!

This photo was taken after my husband and I set up for our son and daughter in laws wedding.  We were taking a little break and my dad took this picture.  I love the naturalness of the picture and how well it captures a moment in time.


1 comment:

  1. Very nice layout as well. You captured the moment with this design!

    ReplyDelete