Saturday, January 24, 2015

Dream Big

For this page I used a combination of ideas.  I used my scrapbook Studio Calico kit for this month and I also bought the project life digital cards.  I love these digital cards because you can make them to fit whatever size you need.  I also was inspired (as always) by Wilna Furstenberg post entitled Don't Think Just Do.


Here you can see that I used half of the patterned paper and painted on the other half and then I used the project life cards in a square grid format.  I also used the "brushes" from Wilna's store on the photo to say Dream Big.  Added a few embellishments from the kit and some enamel dots, paint splatters and some washi tape.  Here's a few close-ups and a picture of the final project life two page spread.





The two page spread... I'm really liking this format!


1 comment:

  1. I really like this format also. And I love the way you put things together. Keep blogging. It gives me inspiration!

    ReplyDelete