Friday, October 3, 2014

August 2014 Simon Says Card Kit

Here are a couple of things I made with the August Simon Says Card Kit.



 For these two cards I used the same layout and a tag die from PaperTrey Ink. But I wanted to experiment with a black versus white embossed tag. I love this black sparkly embossing powder called black opal from JudiKins.


 This card is made with a watercolor background that I love.  I made this card for a co-worker that was leaving so I used a Simon Says Card stamp that said "You will be missed" and then I added the "more than ice cream. That's a lot"

This is another project life card I made with a bright watercolor background!  For those of you not familiar with Project Life I will post a few example pages that I made so it makes more sense. 

No comments:

Post a Comment