Sunday, March 24, 2013

Pattern Play Day 4

I know I'm out of order but here is what I did for Day 4 using Jennifer's technique to tone down some papers.  These papers are from the Simon Says Stamp March card kit.  I die cut the papers with the My Favorite Things, chevron stripes then white washed them with picket fence Distress Stain.  I completed the card with another die from Memory box called precious hearts and then rounded the corners.  Also, I'm going to enter this in the Simon Says Spring challenge.


2 comments:

  1. love this card in the class and the technique

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Lisa :-) I love the papers in this kit,beautiful spring colors and this is fabulous :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x
    please consider turning off word verification and use comment moderation to screen comments, thanks xx

    ReplyDelete