Saturday, April 25, 2015

This matters to me

This layout was made for a class at Studio Calico called Color Theory.  This is a monochromatic layout using black, white and gray.  The layout is entitled this matters because it is a stamp I used on the layout underneath the flower cutout.  Its about my love of traveling and adventure and how much it matters to me.



Here you can see the stamping of "this matters" and the patterned paper from Authentique, as well as the cutouts from the class taught by Wilna Furstenberg.


2 comments:

  1. I haven't done paper scrapping in years - but these of yours are very inspiring….and tempt me, especially those from Wilma's class. I'm looking to see how other's feel about her class before signing up - so far everyone is giving it a thumbs up! Thanks for sharing your lovely work with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I highly recommend Wilnas class

    ReplyDelete